The Wishlist page allows a user to store researched information to this page, for further viewing. The purpose of this page is to allow a user to delete items from the Bulk Scout page, and still maintain the previously researched data within AsinScout. There are several tips that is useful to know:
- Add an item from the Bulk Scout to the Wishlist page, by clicking the orange plus icon in that item's row
- You can add many items to the Wishlist page at once, by checking (or click the check all button on the top right of the data table), and then selecting Add To Wishlist from the dropdown, and then clicking continue
- You can research your items on the Wishlist page by following the above steps and selecting Refresh Info
- You can remove items from the Wishlist page by following the above steps and selecting Remove From Wishlist
- You can access your Wishlist items from within the Bulk Scout page, by clicking on Actions > Filter / Sort > and clicking Yes in the On Wishlist filter option
You can also work within the Wishlist page as you do in the Bulk Scout page, without needing to go back and forth between them.